Our telephone number is: 01207 561736
- Telephone prescription requests: This service is available to housebound patients and patients that live outside of Chopwell. Please ring after 10.30am if you would like to order your prescription.
- Ambulance booking: Please ring after 11am to book hospital transport. All ambulances need to be booked before 11am the day before you travel (Monday – Friday). We are unable to request any transport for weekend hospital visits.
- Results: If you are ringing the surgery to find out results for bloods/urine/swabs/clippings/sputum samples etc please ring after 11am.
- When the surgery is closed between 8am and 6pm please call the surgery phone number and follow the messages. You will be directed to the clinician on-call by Primecare.
- If your problem is an emergency or life threatening, please call 999.
- Out of hours contact number for the practice NHS 111 who will put you through to Gatdoc.
Our fax number is: 01207 563610
Our email address is: ngccg.A85024@nhs.net
Our full address is:
Primary Health Care Centre
Newcastle Upon Tyne